The Police – Zenyatta Mondatta
Label: A&M Records – AMLH 64831
Format: Vinyl, LP, Album
Date: 03 Oct 1980
Style: Alternative Rock, New Wave
Don't Stand So Close To Me
Driven To Tears
When The World Is Running Down, You Make The Best Of What's Still Around
Canary In A Coalmine
Voices Inside My Head
De Do Do Do, De Da Da Da
Behind My Camel
Man In A Suitcase
Shadows In The Rain
The Other Way Of Stopping
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – A&M Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – A&M Records Ltd.
- Published By – Virgin Music (Publishers) Ltd.
- Published By – Roxanne Music Overseas Ltd.
- Recorded At – Wisseloord Studios
- Lacquer Cut At – Strawberry Mastering
- Pressed By – CBS Pressing Plant, Aston Clinton
- Art Direction, Design – Michael Ross (3)
- Design – Simon Ryan
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Danny Quatrochi, Miles Copeland (2), Watal Asanuma
- Photography By [Front Cover] – Janette Beckman
- Photography By [Inner Sleeve] – Adrian Boot, Akihiro Takayama, Anton Corbijn, Danny Quatrochi, Gabor Scott, Janette Beckman, Kim Turner, Michael Ross (3), Miles Copeland (2), Watal Asanuma
- Producer – The Police
- Producer, Engineer – Nigel Gray
- Written-By – A. Summers* (tracks: B2), S. Copeland* (tracks: A6, B5), Sting (tracks: A1 to A5, B1, B3, B4)
℗ 1980 A&M Records Ltd. © 1980 A&M Records Ltd.
Original sound recording made by A&M Records Ltd
Recorded at Wisseloord Studios, Hilversum, Netherlands.
Issued with an illustrated picture inner sleeve.
A1 to A5, B1, B3, B4: Virgin Music (Publishers) Ltd
A6, B2, B5: Roxanne Music Overseas Ltd
For more information, click [view offer] to the right side.