1 300 €
S71/Charvel Custom Shop « Ferrari Red Relic/Flame SuperStrat » with a genuine Charvel body made in USA and a superb heavily-figured 3A Tiger Flame Maple neck made by luthier in South Carolina, USA. DiMarzio Liquifire & DiMarzio/IBZ humbuckers made in USA. Takeuchi Japan TRS-101 Gold Floyd-Rose. Wilkison/Gotoh gold tuners.
- Genuine Charvel USA body in « Ferrari Red » nicely aged and clear-coated to give this 90’s aged unique look.
- 3A heavily-figured Tiger Flame Floyd-Rose Maple neck made by luthier in South Carolina, USA. (see specs below). The neck is brand new, frets are 100% of course.
- DiMarzio « Petrucci« LIQUIFIRE DP227 in bridge & DiMarzio/IBZ in neck as used on Ibanez Prestige models. Both made in USA by DiMarzio. Add Gold covers. (Covers can be removed, the pickups are screwed directly in wood under the covers).
- Gold Floyd-Rose Takeuchi TRS-101 Made in Japan. One of the best under license on the market, used for years by Ibanez and other brands. Brand new unit, aged for the project.
- Wilkinson/Gotoh Gold tuners, excellent quality.
- 500k Bourns USA Pro Audio Volume with Treble-Bleed, 3-way switch Oak Grigsby USA .
- Heavy Gold Dome knob from Gotoh Japan.
- Hardcase included.
Sold as side project/Protoype, not a pro sale. From my private collection.
American Luthier neck specs:
- Neck Wood: 3A Tiger Flame Maple
- Finish: Thin Lacquer
- Fretboard Radius: 10 Inches
- Medium C Shaped Profile .84 at First Fret, .90 at the 12th Fret
- Frets: 22 Jumbo Frets
- jumbo frets from Stew Mac with the following specs: Width .100" (2.54mm), Crown .050" (1.27mm), Tang .060" (1.52mm).
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Width at Nut: 43mm or 1 and 11/16ths
- Heel Width: 56mm or 2 and 3/16ths
- Inlay: Black
- Dual Acting Rod Located at the Heel
- These are Exceedingly High Quality Necks
- Custom Made in the USA
For more information, click [view offer] to the right side.