NEC AP400S AP 400S
IP DECT ACCESS POINT
FOR PABX NEC SL1000 SL1100 SV8100
he AP400S base station can communicate only with NEC PBXs (SL1000, SL1100 and SV8100).
We recommend the NEC AP400 and AP400E base station for all other PBXs.
The NEC AP400S IP DECT Access Points provide wireless telephony to enterprise networks. They connect directly to the LAN, so you no longer need dedicated cabling between radio base stations and the PBX. Instead, they make use of a single converged voice and data network.
This combines the benefits of wireless telephony with the converged network, while retaining the quality, security and reliability of the DECT standard. When you connect to IP telephony platforms, you can access system features through a wide range of DECT-compatible handsets.
- Access Points connect directly to the IP network
- Support of 11 simultaneous calls per AP400S
- Compatible with 3rd party SIP PBXs
- Support of DECT compatible handsets
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE802.3af)
- Crystal clear speech, roaming and seamless handover
- Secure voice communication through DECT authentication and encryption
- Support of Short Messaging (LRMS) up to 160 characters
- Scalable solution up to 4 APs in one network and in combination with existing AP200 and AP300 series APs
- Easy maintenance: downloadable software and web based tooling
- Easy deployment and installation: plug and play
- Cost savings on infrastructure and cellular use
For more information, click [view offer] to the right side.