ORDERMAN NCR N3000
- Intel® double coeur 2,9 GHz (3,6 GHz Turbo) i5
- 2 x 80 Go Disque 2,5“ SATA Performance Solid State
- 8 Go Mémoire vive DDR3
- Second Hard Disk with soft Raid Config
- Système: Windows 10 Pro
- Série: 1 x RS232USB
- 4 x USB 3.0 et 2 x USB 2.0
- Audio: 1 sortie de ligne 3,5 mm et 1 entrée micro
- Moniteur externe: 1 HDMI et 1 port pour deux moniteurs indépendants
- Réseau:2 Gigabit (10/100/1000 Mb/s) Ethernet (1 connexion prend en charge Intel® AMT)
The NCR N3000 server is the latest fit-for-purpose back office solution
The NCR N3000 server is the latest fit-for-purpose back office solution designed to support and maximize an operator’s long-term investment by securely
storing important sales, inventory and system configuration data. With the combination of reliable solid-state components typically found in NCR’s
point-of-sale products and the performance of industry standard PC technology, this powerful hardware enables the high and ongoing uptime that your
hospitality business needs.
Rely on long life and high performance
The N3000 is built with Intel® components, reliable solid-state
drives and advanced cooling technology, giving it high performance
capabilities and lifespan longevity.
Feel secure about your operations
Our reliable server can give you the peace of mind you want and need
to ensure that end-of-day operations run smoothly and your site’s data
is always securely backed up. The small form factor allows wall or rack
mounting to enhance physical security.
Rely on one voice and one support source
With our field services team, you will benefit from the ongoing support
and fast return to service. With one number to call, you will avoid the
hassle of dealing with multiple third party providers for a single issue.
Reduce total cost of ownership
As a reliable back office solution, the N3000 minimizes maintenance
and support costs by removing moving parts and heat. Use of long
road map components translate into a more consistent and stable
image; no need to constantly rebuild images due to component
changes. Additionally, NCR image management is included with
operating system updates and Aloha Ready enhancements are
applied when needed.
Intel® motherboard for stability, higher performance and rapid return-to-service
• Optional mounting brackets create secure installations on walls, shelves, or in equipment racks
• Standard Gigabit Ethernet networking offers the highest performance networking available with full compatibility for existing networks NCR continually improves products as new technologies and components become available. NCR, therefore, reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice. All features, functions and operations described herein may not be marketed by NCR in all parts of the world. Consult your NCR representative or NCR office for the latest information. NCR 3000 is either a registered trademark or trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All brand and product names appearing in this document are trademarks, registered trademarks or service marks of their respective holders. © 2014 NCR Corporation Patents Pending 14HOSP1168-0514 www.ncr.com Key features Why NCR? NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables more than 485 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia with approximately 29,000 employees and does business in 180 countries. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in
For more information, click [view offer] to the right side.