2 Enceintes Bibliothèques Bang and Olufsen Beovox S45-2 ( B&O ) T6312 Speakers
Youtube demo link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGseuFLROKU
- B&O's best balanced Uni-phase speaker ever made
- Here for the first time in 4 years in the super rare, special-order oak finish. Both the white and oak finishes had to be ordered individually and were sent directly from Denmark with a 10-week lead time, making them even more sought after.
- This pair have spent their life on wall brackets so are immaculate cosmetically and have benefited from a recent special oak wax treatment.
- Regularly recommended on Beoworld
- Superior sonically to the often sought out S75 in terms of range.
- Genuine B&O wall mounts and aluminium stands both available for purchase separately to place them out of the way or make an elegant feature in the room. See my other listings.
- Adds hugely to the all important mid-range over the S35, S45 (2-way) and even the S50 and so better with vocals or classical music in particular
- Linear phase sound reproduction design means that all of the frequencies reach your ear at the same time giving the purest reproduction of the original recording.
- Sound like new (with the benefit of a run-in too, of course)
With its three-way speaker system, the Beovox S45.2 replaced the original S45 in 1978 and comprised a 200mm woofer, 90mm mid-range unit as well as a 25mm tweeter. Immensely popular over the years, the S45/S45.2 range could be positioned either within a shelving system, wall-mounted or else on its own special optional floor stand (available separately, please message for details).
The speaker offered a full frequency range of 38 - 20KHz and less than 1% harmonic distortion with its linear phase sound reproduction.
Still relatively slim at 21cms avoiding unsightly protrusion into the room whether on the wall or shelf or on the minimalist stands.
Courtesy of Beoworld
Manufactured: 1978 - 1982
Designer: Jacob Jensen
Colours: Rosewood, Teak
An exceptional little bookshelf speaker of hi-fi quality with a frequency range of 38 - 20000 Hz and less than 1% harmonic distortion.
You will find these speakers regularly recommended on BeoWorld. They have the same height and width as the lesser S35 speakers but are 3cm deeper and 1kg heavier. This small size difference makes an immense difference to the sound though. The extra filler drive unit adds hugely to the all important midrange sound and this is, to many users' ears, the best balanced bookshelf speaker made by B&O. What it lacks in ultimate bass, it repays in accuracy and tone. The optional floor stand is elegant and effective and worth hunting out. A capacitor change may be needed to make an old pair sing but you are very unlikely to be disappointed by purchasing a pair of these.
For those in search of more bass, S75s are the bigger brother but lack the sonic purity found in the S45.2. To beat these in this range, you need M100s and a bigger house!
Linear phase sound reproduction. Speaker units include a 20cm woofer, a special 8cm Phase Link unit, and a 2,5cm dome tweeter. Volume 25 litres; weight 7kg.
BeoVox S 45-2 type:
Market: Type: Intro. year: Last sold:
6312 1978 11-82
Continuous load 56 W
Music load 75 W
Impedance 4 - 8 ohms
Frequency response +4 -8 dB 38 - 20,000 Hz
Sensitivity 5 W
Gross volume 25 litres
Phase link unit 9cm
Dimensions W x H x D 26 x 48 x 21cm
Weight 7 kg each
Livraison Internationale (cotation sur demande)
(please feel free to contact me for further details)
Worlwide shipment : please contact before bidding
BIEN LIRE AVANT D’ENCHERIR ; READ CAREFULLY BEFORE BIDDING
Attention pour la livraison (Be careful for the delivery)
Les objest ne sont pas exemptés des vibrations ou chocs dû au transpo
For more information, click [view offer] to the right side.