44 321 €
Automatic Surface Analysis BIOSIMS
Secondary Ion Mass Spectrometry
from HIDEN analytical Auto SIMS analysis
Complete system which include :
ION GUN SYSTEM IG20 – A 5 keV GAS Ion Gun
Secondary Ion Mass Spectrometer / MAXIM 600P – SIMS/SNMS Detector ( system for static and dynamic SIMS and SNMS applications)/ HAL 301/S3 (HAL 3F3S)
Hiden SIMS Software
with Hiden SIMS Software
sold with all notices , software , certificats , accessories and its wooden box for transport
N'hésitez pas à nous faire une offre de prix , nous sommes ouvert à toute proposition
Hiden SIMS Software *********************************************DESCRIPTION NON CONTRACTUELLE:
- The Hiden AutoSIMS is a self-contained, automated, SIMS tool for routine and repetitive surface analysis, ideal for the measurement of thin films, contamination and doping from the top monolayer to many microns in both conductive and insulating material.
- he Hiden AutoSIMS is a self-contained, automated, SIMS tool for routine and repetitive surface analysis, ideal for the measurement of thin films, contamination and doping from the top monolayer to many microns in both conductive and insulating material.
Samples are loaded via a modular cassette sample holder and positioned using the computer driven high precision stage. Stored ion gun and analysis recipes will run the tool in fully automatic mode, reporting results in either spreadsheet or custom formats. The long life oxygen ion gun provides a stable beam for the full working day – and night, delivering surface spectra and 3D depth profiles. Analysis position and recipe can also be defined using a simple spreadsheet, allowing the non-expert user to complete a complex experimental matrix with ease.
Although the tool is designed to be run by non-specialist technicians, the full range of SIMS parameters are available to more advanced users and the AutoSIMS can be used as a formidable research tool in its own right delivering unrivalled depth resolution and cost of ownership at this price.
CVD / MOCVD / ALD
- Fully automated, unattended, SIMS analysis
- Large X-Y sample stage
- Oxygen ion gun for sensitive analysis
- Customizable cassette style sample holder
- Parameters can be specified via spreadsheet
- 3D characterisation
- Nanometre depth resolution
- Modular servicing for high up-time
For more information, click [view offer] to the right side.