Used Aoptix deformable mirror with 18 actuators & dual-axis rotation for adaptive optics (wavefront correction/manipulation), with 2 drivers boards.
Valuable information can be found at:
(actual mirror presumed to be same family product)
- no scratch seen on mirror
- one board for deformation control, the other for dual-axis rotation control
- rotation: about +-5° X&Y axis, control through electromagnetic coils
- diaphragm diameter: # 11 mm
- from near IR FSO 1550nm system testbench (probable gold coating)
- no docs; retro-engineering required
More info on DM driver PCB:
- 10 ICs with bad contrast markings are AD5582 (quad 12-bit DAC)
- Control IC is a Xilinx FPGA (QFP144).
- DC/DC high voltage boost power supply ("500V" test point)
- PCB and components are varnished (hence the bad contrast on some ICs), high voltage board
- some heat sink baseplate must be mount on side (no varnish on Ni-Au coating)
More info on dual-axis driver PCB:
- 2x PA75CC power drivers
- DC/DC power supplies
- presume control IC is a Xilinx FPGA
- no varnish on components
Sold as is
For more information, click [view offer] to the right side.